欢迎光临!先看看电影, 看你们能了解多少!
由迪士尼出品的动画片,相信你们都观赏过,也爱上了这可爱的小老鼠厨师。那我们看看除了在它身上学习如何坚持自己的梦想外,还可以从动画中的对白学习英语哦!
我的天分终有一天会被发现
Remy: I've always believe with hardwork and a little bit of luck,it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
小米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点的幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题!
小老鼠Remyhe和他爸爸(Django)的对话
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I....I like good food, ok? And...good food is....hard for a rat to find!
小米:这是我,我认为我需要重新思考一下我的人生定位,我实在是忍不住,我。。。我喜欢好吃的食物,你知道吗?而且。。。好吃的食物。。。对于一只老鼠,是非常难找到的!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren's so picky!
米爸:也不会很难啊,只要你不那么挑剔!
Remy: I don't wana eat garbage dad!
米爸:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
Remy 和他哥哥(Emile)的对话
Remy: What is that?
小米:这是什么?
Emile: I don't really know。
艾米尔:我其实也不知道。
Remy: You don' know...and you're eating it?
小米:你不知道。。。。那你还吃?
Emile: You know, once your muscle your way past the aga reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
艾米尔:你知道的,一旦你想办法克服呕吐的反射神经,就会有无数的可能。
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
小米:这就是我的意思。
经典对白
Linguini : You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
林奎尼:你对调味品的使用充满了惊人的想象力!
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
古斯特:只是那些喜欢烹饪的人,才能作出真正的食物。
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and wat your garbage!
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你对放在你肚子里的东西如此吹毛求疵的话,你的能量很快就会用光的。现在闭嘴,吃你的垃圾!
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook!
古斯特:你知道我说过的话,人人都能当厨师。
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
小米:是,人人都能当厨师,并不意味着人人都应该当厨师。
看到这些熟悉的对白, 是不是很有亲切感,快来学习吧!如果小老鼠都能当厨师的话,没有什么事是难得到我们的!加油哦!